Pranarom Pin Sylvestre Essential Oil
The Scots pine provides an essential oil long familiar to our grandparents, who in earlier days already enjoyed its healing action on the bronchi through the inhalation of this essential oil in Nordic climats.
• average antibacterial
External - always dilute: 3 drops CTEO and 5 drops hazelnut oil, 3 times a day, on the body area depending on the target organ.
On a daily basis : to facilitate breathing: put 3 drops of sylvester pine, 3 drops of ravintsara and 2 drops of peppermint in an inhalator and inhalate in the old-fashioned way during 5 to 10 minutes.
Protect the eyes well!
Aromatic molecules : Pinenes, limonene
Distilled organ : needle
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use
during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child
of less than 6 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.