Pranarom Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Thriving in the drained soils of subtropical higher ground, eucalyptus radiata has a grey-blue trunk, deciduous bark, round juvenile leaves and lanceolate adult leaves. Australian aborigines use the fresh leaves to dress their wounds.
• antiviral, immune stimulant
Internal : 2 drops CTEO in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue, 3 times a day.
External : 3 to 4 drops CTEO + 3 drops hazelnut oil, 3 times a day, rubbed on the chest and back.
For daily basis: nothing is more effective than the application on the chest and the back or on the soles of the feet of 4 to6 drops of eucalyptus radiata to protect you from winter agressions The aromatheripy not only treats but also prevents.
Aromatic molecules : 1,8 cineole, α-terpineol
Distilled organ : leaf
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use
during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child
of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.