Pranarôm Bergamot Essential Oil
Native to china, bergamot belongs to the botanic family of the Rutaceae under which we also find all the citrus fruits: lemon, mandarin, grapefruit and orange. The essence, obtained through cold pressing of the zest, has very subtile citrine and cosy fragrance, and its atmospheric diffusion seduces evry one.
• variable antibacterial
• carminative, digestive, laxative
External: 3 to 4 drops on the plantar arch , inner side of the wrists, on the solar plexus or on both sides of the spine.
Aromatic molecules : Linalol, limonene, linalyl acetate Distilled organ : zest
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Does not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use
during the pregnancy and breast feeding and in the child
of less than 3 years.
- Keep out of heat and light.